Catch up time!Destiny 2
- I finally completed the campaign for the base game of Destiny 2. The final boss fight against "Gary" was even more anti-climatic and easier than the Vex boss at the end of Destiny 1's original campaign. I might wait awhile before diving into all the DLC. It boggles my mind why they have an expansion pass, when the new Forsaken expansion is not included in it. Also, Forsaken has its own "season pass" of crap.World Of Warcraft
- Battle for Azeroth is live, and my daughter picked up that expansion. Since I only had one max level character in Legion, I also resubbed. But since she recently started school again, and I don't feel like devoting my free time to a subscription game ATM, we have canceled our subs for the time being. I am a big PVP fan, and there are always private servers when I want to get a few rounds of battleground in.Dreamfall: Chapters
- Currently at the beginning of Chapter 3. Exactly where I left off on the PC version. I did make a few different choices this time around. To my daughter's dismay, I think the cat girl is angry with me...Enter The Gungeon
- Glad I picked this up! I was a huge fan of Robotron and Smash TV in the arcade, so this game was made for me. The farthest I have made it so far is the 2nd level. I like that my progress is synced between desktop and the Xbox.Life Is Strange 2: Episode 1
- I have watched one of my daughters play through episode 1. IMO, not as good as ep 1 of the first game. At the end of that game, I was hooked and was ready to see more. This time around, not as much. They have shown that one of the characters has powers, but they are not usable in gameplay during this episode.
The two brothers are great, and I really like the bits with them interacting. Arcadia Bay has a "cameo" appearance
My least favorite part so far is that they seem to have dipped into the political narrative inkwell while writing the story. I had to roll my eyes at a few parts of the episode. Guess we will see how the whole story pans out. I like surprises, and the game has potential.